Program training and business development for IDPs living in the Dnipropetrovsk region.
June 2017 The grant provides the opportunity to receive free education courses on popular specialties: 1. Sales Manager; 2. Accounting + program 1C; 3. Barber; 4. Manicure and pedicure; 5. Cutting and sewing clothing (and clothing design); 6. Cook (main dish, cuisine World); 7. Designer (design of printed materials, logos, promotions); 8. Web designer*;More details
WASH: Provision of safe drinking water and secure sanitation conditions, and hygiene promotion in the conflict affected communities in 7 locations of Donetsk oblasts of Eastern Ukraine
April 2016 - June 2017 The program ensures:
1. Provision of WASH services delivery through bottled water distribution, water trucking, construction of bore wells, repairs of water networks, installation of water tanks in rural areas without centralized water supply systems.
2. Distribution of hygiene kits and cash-vouchers for Prostor shop network to the most vulnerable persons among crisis-affected population groups.
3. Hygiene promotional campaign about basic sanitation and hygiene, households water treatment during emergency.
4. Hygiene promotion events for children about basic sanitation and hygiene.More details
Center for Family Support and Children „Hands of Hope“ in Kyiv
September 2012 - till now
The program ensures:
1. for children - classes of English language, computer literacy, guitar, needlework, beadwork, batik, table tennis, 'club of friends' which works with children's psychologist
2. for adults - family club for parents, where is availabe individual counseling and family counselor, as well thematic meetings, where groups can share common problems or topics they are facing to
3. for all is available clothes bank with clothes, shoes and toysMore details
History of Adra Ukraine
ADRA in Ukraine has been operating since 1993.
During 20 years period ADRA Ukraine has implemented over 150 different projects and provided up to 0,5 mln. direct beneficiaries with material, social and psychological assistance. Those were emergency relief projects of first need goods distribution for the victims of natural and man-made disasters, humanitarian aid assistance for the most vulnerable population: crisis and extended families, orphans, children of Chernobyl, handicapped and disabled, elderly people, soup-kitchens for the poor, social relief and development projects in the centers of support and care, rehabilitation, orphanages etc.
Since EuroMaidan events and start of the military conflict in Eastern Ukraine, ADRA takes care of about 400,000 needful people in 15 regions of Ukraine. In summary, during the years of 2014 and early 2015 ADRA Ukraine have completed projects totaling USD $2,144,523.