SAACID Hospital provides Health Service in Mogadishu, Somalia. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities in Middle Shabelle and Benadir regions of Somalia.
The Hospital is seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
- To provide quality Obstetrics and Gynecology services to both outpatients and inpatients.
- To provide high quality health services independently, manage maternity wards both antenatal and postnatal as well as be able to manage obstetric and Gynecological emergencies e.g. caesarean section, ectopic pregnancy, DNC and etc. .
- He/she will be expected to be an active member of the health care team in the hospital and to contribute to the continuing professional development programs of the hospital and staff trainings.
- Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynaecology or equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized institution.
- Must be Registered/Licensed
- At least three years post graduate working experience.
- Knowledge and interest in Laparoscopy will be an added advantage.
- The candidate will be required to demonstrate the drive, desire and ability to enhance the scope of hospital Services to increase access and satisfaction beyond our customer expectation.
- Knowledge and ability to use Ultrasonography in Gyna/obs and interpretations of the result
- Excellent PR and communication skills.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Send application letter with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of testimonials, contact address, telephone numbers and two names of referees with their contact details to the attention of the chief operating officer on the following email address:- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org